Dr. Lindley's Energy Tea
Our friends at The Path of Tea shared a recipe you'll love that may give you sustained energy for weathering the chill! Dr. Lindley's Energy Tea combines ginger, Puerh tea, and ghee to aid in digestion and boost the immune system. It's easy to put together and tastes wonderful.
- 1 Tbsp. Ancient Maiden Puerh Tea
- 1-2 tsp. Ginger Turmeric Tea
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tsp. Ghee optional
- 1 tea strainer * (with handle, not enclosed egg type)
- 1-1/2 cups of water @ 194ᵒ F just shy of boiling
- 1-1/2 cups of water @90ᵒ just shy of boiling
- Put the Puerh and Ginger Turmeric tea in a strainer and pour the hot water over and above the tea. Let steep 1-2 minutes or longer depending on personal taste. Remove tea/strainer and put in the coconut oil. Stir and let melt.
This recipe is provided courtesy of The Path of Tea.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!