GOYA Creamy Mexi-Corn Casserole
This Mexican-flavored, creamy side dish takes only twenty minutes to prepare. Make it in a snap by blending GOYA® Low Sodium Golden Corn with cream cheese, recaito, jalapeño Salsita, pimientos, scallions and cheese. Then bake and devour.
- 2 cans (15oz.) GOYA Low Sodium Golden Corn Drained Well
- 1/2 pkg (8oz.) cream cheese Softened
- 2 tbsp. GOYA Fine Yellow Cornmeal
- 1/3 cup GOYA Recaito
- 2 tbsp. GOYA Salsita Jalapeno Chile
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 jar (6.5oz.) GOYA Fancy Pimientos Well Drained and Chopped
- 3 scallions Chopped
- 3/4 cup Shredded Mexican Cheese Blend
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray. Blend 1 cup corn in mini-processor or with hand blender, scraping down sides as needed. Add cream cheese and blend until smooth. Scrape into large bowl.
- Stir in cornmeal, recaito, salsita and milk until combined. Stir in pimientos, scallions, Mexican cheese and remaining corn. Scrape into prepared dish and spread level. Cover with foil.
- Bake 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake until heated through in center, 10 minutes more.
This recipe is courtesy of Goya Foods.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!