Goya Foods Cool Chipotle-Black Bean Layer Dip
This "cool" dip from Goya Foods features tangy, spicy chipotle chiles and takes just 10 minutes to put together!
- 1 each 8-ounce Philadelphia Cream Cheese softened
- 1 in chile, finely chopped, plus 1 tsp. adobo sauce from 1 can (7 oz.) GOYA® Chipotle ChilesAdobo Sauce
- 1 can GOYA® Low Sodium Black Beans, drained and rinsed, 15.5 oz.
- 1 cup GOYA® Pico de Gallo Salsa drained
- 1 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- Tortilla chips and/or assorted fresh vegetables for serving
- In small bowl, mix together cream cheese, chopped chipotle pepper and adobo sauce until well blended. Spread cream cheese mixture onto bottom of shallow serving dish.
- Top cream cheese mixture with black beans, then with Pico de Gallo Salsa. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve immediately with chips and/or vegetables, or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
This recipe is provided courtesy of Goya Foods.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!