Interstellar BBQ’s Tomato Zucchini Salad
Interstellar BBQ in Austin has just been named #2 Best BBQ in the state by Texas Monthly—and their delicious meats aren’t the only reason! Interstellar is also known for their out-of-this-world sides and we have the recipe for one of the best!
- 1 large Tomato diced
- 1 large zucchini thinly sliced
- ½ red onion thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 ½ Tablespoons lime juice
- 1 ½ Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon freshly chopped flat leaf parsley
- kosher salt and pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine the tomatoes, zucchini, red onion, vinegar, lime juice, olive oil, brown sugar and parsley. Season with salt and pepper. Let the salad marinate for at least 4 hours.
This recipe and photo are courtesy of Interstellar BBQ.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!