John Soules Food Orange Chicken and Pineapple Fried Rice
This quick and easy one dish meal is perfect for your whole family! The sweet and savory combination of orange chicken, pineapple, and soy sauce is sure to satisfy all your cravings!
- 1 bag John Soules Foods Orange Chicken
- 1 1/2 cups fresh pineapple, cut into 1/2′′ pieces
- 1/2 sweet red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 small onion finely diced
- 1 Tbsp ginger powder (optional)
- 1 garlic clove finely diced
- 2 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 2 cups cooked Jasmine rice
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- green onions chopped
- Sesame seeds
- Red Pepper Flake
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
- Cook JSF Orange Chicken for about 12 minutes or until internal temp reaches 165. Set aside until needed.
- Cook the Jasmine rice according to the directions on the package
- Cut your vegetables before you fire up the stove.
- Heat a large skillet or wok over medium heat, then swirl in 2 Tablespoons of oil.
- Add diced onion to the skillet and cook about 1 minute or until softened.
- Next toss in garlic and ginger, and sauté while stirring constantly.
- Increase heat to moderately high and add in JSF Orange Chicken, diced bell pepper, and pineapple. Continue to sauté for 3 - 5 minutes or until golden, stirring frequently.
- Add 2 cups of cooked rice and 1 1/2 to 2 Tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Continue to stir over the heat another minute or until the soy sauce is well blended in.
- Turn off the heat stir in 1 Teaspoon of sesame oil.
- Plate the rice and sprinkle each bowl with some chopped green onions, sesame seeds, and red pepper flakes if desired and serve warm
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!