Petite Sweets Pumpkin Cheesecake
The perfect pumpkin cheesecake from Petite Sweets in Houston. Five simple ingredients for one unforgettable seasonal dessert!
- 3 lbs. cream cheese room temp
- 2 ½ cups sugar
- 6 eggs
- 2 tbls. pumpkin spice
- 3 cups Pumpkin Puree
- 1 1/2 to 2 Cups Your Favorite Cookie Example: Ginger Spice Cookie, Graham Crackers, Cookies
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 6 tbsp. butter, melted
- Make a crust for a 10-inch cheesecake with your favorite cookie (Ex: ginger spice cookie). Mix all ingredients together. Pat into a spring form pan and bake 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients together in an electric mixer with the paddle attachment and mix until there are no lumps.
- Pour into pre baked crust.
- Wrap the pan in foil and Bake at 275 degrees in a water bath for about 3 hours or until set. Let cool then chill.
Recipe and Image courtesy of Petite Sweets.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!