Image Credit: Photographer: Victor Protasio, Food Stylist: Katelyn Hardwick, Prop Stylist: Thom Driver
Phyllis Good's Pumpkin Pie Pudding
This is one of the easiest fall desserts I've found yet. Since Halloween falls on a school night this year, you may be too busy to cook anything while getting your little ones ready for trick-or-treating! Whip this one up your cauldron-- I mean crock pot! -- and you'll have a little treat all to yourself before the kids get home!
- 1 12 oz. can evaporated milk
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk baking mix such as Bisquick
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 stick unsalted butter, melted, 2 tablespoons
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, plus more for topping, optional
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Whipped topping optional
Excerpted from Stock the Crock by Phyllis Good. Copyright © 2017 Oxmoor House. Reprinted with permission from Time Inc. Books, a division of Time Inc. New York, NY. All rights reserved.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!