Primos Coffee Company Cold Brew
- 1 cup coarsely ground Primos coffee
- 2 cups cold filtered water
- 1 cup milk or water
- Combine 1 part coarsely ground Primos coffee to 2 parts cold, filtered water.
- Stir, cover with lid & leave 12-14 hours.
- Strain coffee using a paper filter, fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth.
- Mix 1 part concentrate with 1 part water or milk.
- Keep the strained concentrate in the fridge for 7-10 days.
For cold coffee, cold water, milk and/or ice may be used. For hot coffee, add boiling water.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!