Roasted Vegetable Quinoa Salad
This simple and delicious quinoa salad from Hungry's Cafe in Houston has it all: organic veggies, a rockin' roasted garlic vinaigrette and padded with the protein of your choice! We went with grilled shrimp. 🙂
- 1 lb. White Organic Quinoa
- ¼ lb. Broccoli florets
- 1 medium zucchini cut into ½ inch cubes
- 1 red bell pepper cut into ½ inch cubes
- ½ small red onion julienne
- 1 bunch Italian Parsley chopped
- ⅓ cup rice vinegar
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- ⅛ tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 lemon zests and juiced
- 4 Roasted Garlic Cloves zested
For the Quinoa Salad:
- Wash and drain quinoa. Add quinoa and 2 cups of water in a medium sauce pan and boil on medium heat for 20 minutes. Let quinoa cool.
- Toss all vegetables in garlic salt and olive oil and roast in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. Let vegetables cool.
For the Dressing:
- Mix quinoa, roasted vegetables, dressing, and top with protein of your choice and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Hungry's Cafe.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!