The Capital Grille Pumpkin Cheesecake
Rich, creamy Pumpkin Cheesecake from The Capital Grille in Austin, TX!
- 2 lbs. cream cheese softened
- 1 can Pumpkin Filling
- 2½ Cups Granulated Sugar
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- ½ Cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. (strain no seeds) Lemon Juice, fresh squeezed
- 1½ Tbsp. pure vanilla extract
- 4 each Whole Liquid Eggs
- as needed Non-Stick Oven Spray
- ½ Cup Melted Butter
- ¼ Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Cup Nilla Wafers crushed
- 1 Cup Ginger Snaps crushed
- Pre-heat the oven to 275°F. Add softened cream cheese, pumpkin, and 1 ½ cups of the sugar in a mixing bowl and cream together with the paddle attachment on low for one minute.
- Scrape down bowl and paddle; add sour cream and ricotta cheese, mix on low speed for one minute. Scrape down bowl and paddle add lemon juice and vanilla, mix one minute on low speed. Scrape down bowl and paddle; add eggs and mix one minute, scrape down bowl and mix an additional minute.
- Spray the inside of a 12” spring form pan. Combine Nilla Wafers, Ginger Snaps, butter, and sugar in a bowl until butter is completely incorporated. Press crust mixture in bottom of pan, approx. 1/4” thick. Pour batter in pan over crust, and cover loosely with foil.
- Place cheesecake pan in a large roasting pan, and add 1/2” water. Place cheese cake in 275°F oven for 2 ½ hours. Check the cheesecake, it may need an additional 15-30 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool before refrigerating.
- Prior to service sprinkle remaining 1 cup sugar evenly over top of cheesecake. Lightly burn sugar on top of cheese cake using small kitchen butane torch.
This recipe is courtesy at The Capital Grille.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!