Fasten your seat belts! Our food truck feeding frenzy kicks off with three larger than life locales around Texas, sporting some of the hottest food trucks this side of the Rio Grande!
We’ve handpicked a few of our favorite dishes from food trucks represented at Deacon Baldey’s (Magnolia), The Midway Food Park (Austin) and The Block (San Antonio). Now grab the fam and get to grubbin’ this summer!
A family friendly establishment with a variety of food choices, yard games, handmade cocktails and good beer under one roof. YUM!
- The Morning After Burger from “Chopped” champ, Chef Shannen Tune, and his fan favorite food truck, Craft Burger. Assembled with candied bacon, crispy potato hash, smoked gouda and one sunny-up egg–all between two buttery bacon-cheddar waffles! Goodtaste has the recipe! 🙂
- The Maine Lobster Roll — a staple of Cousins Maine Lobster. Delicious, tender Maine Lobster on a Maine split style buttered bun that’s grilled to perfection!
Photo: Wilson Goldrick Realtors
Bringing eclectic Austin roots to the Hill Country with trailer food, neon lights, oak trees, live music, and a playground. What could be better than that?
- The “ACL Special” aka the Avocado-Cilantro Lobster Roll from Dock & Roll Diner. Dressed with a little jalapeño-ginger-garlic sauce…coastal comfort food!
- The Winter Spice Cheesecake, compliments of The Celia Jacobs Cheesecake Experience. Boasting white chocolate, cinnamon, pecans and nutmeg.
An innovative gourmet food truck park hosting some of SA’s top local chefs, serving tasty eats prepared from fresh ingredients. Movie nights, outdoor games, free Wi-Fi & more.
- The Fish Tacos from Mr. Fish, of course! The Mahi Mahi are marvelous from this Baja fusion food truck known for its signature surf & turf!
- The Steak Tartare courtesy of Crème de la Crème! Fresh Prime Beef with shallots and herbs, served with traditional French fries.