Attention all San Antonio wine lovers! Here’s an event that is near and dear to my heart…
Make plans to attend the 2nd Annual ‘Pour Your Heart Into It’ for hors d’oeuvres, a special wine tasting and live auction on Thursday, September 11th, from 5:30-8pm at the San Antonio Country Club. ALL of the proceeds go towards benefiting a much-deserving cause, the local Children’s Shelter.
Hosted by H-E-B, Republic National Distributing Company, Silver Eagle, and the Grape Wine Company, this terrific tasting is set to feature 18 different wines with a silent auction to include over 250 bottles!
Click Here to secure your spot!
Some of the wines available for taste…
- Finders Keepers
A few of the Silent Auction items you can expect…
- 1.5 Liter Clos Du Val Cabernet Sauvignon
- 1.5 Liter Swanson Alexis Red Blend
- 1.5 Liter Inglenook Rubicon
- Mirror Cabernet Sauvignon
- Wines from Whitehall Lane
- Wines from Duckhorn
- Vintage Silver Oak
- Perrier Jouet
- Rock and Hammer Pinot Noir
Tickets are $50.00 per person (advance), or $75.00 at the door. Be sure to RSVP by September 9th to Teresa Lozoria at 210.212.2593 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Perhaps the coolest part of all is just a few of the items you could walk away with that evening:
1) Tours and Tasting in Napa Valley and Sonoma Valley
2) Two night stay at the Arrowood home in Sonoma with Tours and Tastings during the stay throughout Sonoma
3) Signed jersey from Kawhi Leonard and Tony Parker
4) floor side suite tickets (4) to the upcoming Zac Brown concert, to include catering and VIP parking
5) Hotel stays, dinners in SA, Reidel etched glassware and much more…