Indulge in regional tastes of Italy from James Beard Semi-Finalist, Chef Jason Dady, and friends! Chef Dady’s 2nd Annual “Texas Chefs Week” has five cutting-edge chefs from around Texas taking over Tre Enoteca for nightly tributes to Tuscany!
The five-night affair begins Tuesday, September 6. Every evening, from 7 – 10pm, savor a different four-course prix-fixe dinner and cocktail reception ($60/person). The chef lineup looks amazing!
- Tuesday, September 6: Chef Misti Norris (Dallas, TX) / “Emilia-Romagna”← Rising Star James Beard Award Winner
- Wednesday, September 7: Philip Speer (Austin, TX) / “Umbria” ← James Beard Award Winner
- Thursday, September 8: Chef Jason Dady + San Antonio Chefs / “Toscana” ← James Beard Semi-Finalist
- Friday, September 9: Chef David Uygur (Dallas, TX) / “Piedmont” ← Best Chef Dallas
- Saturday, September 10: Chef Jorge Hernandez (Austin, TX) / “Calabria”← Best 12 Chef Counters
RSVP today! Reservations can be made via email@example.com or by calling (210) 496-0555.
For more delicious recipes and fun food and wine pairing ideas, subscribe to my newsletter.
Leave a Reply