The wait is over BBQ fans…the 50 Best BBQ Joints in Texas according to Texas Monthly have been unveiled!
The list, which releases every 4 years, is always highly-anticipated and perhaps a little controversial at times ;), BUT it’s the work of editors and writers under the direction of the only full-time barbecue editor in the magazine industry, Daniel Vaughn. This ‘cue crew spent months eating their way across the Lone Star State. Check out the Top 10 below and our link to see the entire list — just in time for summer!
1. Snow’s BBQ, Lexington
2. Franklin Barbecue, Austin
3. Cattleack Barbeque, Dallas
4. Bodacious Bar-B-Q, Longview
5. Louie Mueller Barbecue, Taylor
6. Tejas Chocolate Craftory, Tomball
7. CorkScrew BBQ, Spring
8. Micklethwait Craft Meats, Austin
9. Evie Mae’s Pit Barbeque, Wolfforth
10. Truth Barbeque, Brenham
CLICK HERE to view the entire list…