Your leftovers from Thanksgiving won’t go to waste with this delicious Turkey Cobb Salad from Chef Kevin Byrant of The Capitol at St. Germain in Houston. It incorporates your extra cranberry sauce as well. Chances are you’ve got nearly all of the ingredients ready to go – it practically makes itself!
For dressing, add melted cranberry, Dijon mustard & vinegar to a liquid blender. Blend on med-hi while slowly adding Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Reserve dressing. In small bowl add turkey, green beans, bacon, eggs & stuffing, mix with 25% of the reserved dressing. In a separate bowl add lettuce and 50% of the turkey mixture and toss with half of the remaining dressing. Plate Lettuce mixture on four plates, take remaining turkey mixture & pack into a sauce ladle. Remove ball of Turkey mixture and place on top of the salad. Enjoy!
- 1 Head Romaine Lettuce, chopped
- 3 cups hand shredded Turkey
- 10 each Green Beans, chopped
- 3 each bacon slices, chopped
- 2 each hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 cup stuffing
- 1½ cups cranberry sauce, melted in microwave or sauce pan on low
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
Turkey Cobb Salad