B-Daddy’s Jalapeño Creamed Corn
Decadently simple, this slow-cooker side will be one of my go-to favorites for football season. In fact, the folks at B-Daddy’s churn out SO much of this stuff, we had our work cut out for ourselves to literally cut the recipe to nearly 1/10 of its original size. Nevertheless, we did our work. Now do yours and go cook this up for your next family BBQ.
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese cut into small pieces
- 1 (16-ounce) package processed cheese (such as Velveeta), cut into small pieces
- 4 ounces unsalted butter (1/2 cup), softened
- 4 (16-ounce) packages frozen corn kernels thawed
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream (12 ounces)
- 3/4 cup pickled jalapeño chiles (6 ounces), finely diced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper freshly ground
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Stir together all the ingredients in a 4-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW until the butter and cheeses are completely melted and well combined, 6 to 8 hours.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!