Backstreet Cafe's Fuji Apple Soda
As soon as beverage director Sean Beck spotted a new line of apple-flavored juices and sodas at a grocery store, he decided to make one of his own. After a spirited discussion of apples with a winemaker, Beck chose the Fuji as the base for his drink. So refreshing! You know what they say about an apple a day...
- 2 ounces Apple-Ginger Syrup
- 3 ounces chilled club soda
- 2 apple slices
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
- 5 ounces cranberry juice
- 1/3 cup honey
- 16 ounces Apple juice preferably Fuji
- Fill a highball glass with ice. Add the Apple-Ginger Syrup and soda; stir. Garnish with the apple slices.
- In a jar, combine apple juice, honey and ginger; refrigerate overnight. Strain into an airtight container and add cranberry juice. Refrigerate for up to 1 week.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!