Boudro's Roasted Duck Spring Rolls
Crispy fried confit of duck on a bed of mixed greens with ginger soy vinaigrette and apricot dipping sauce! A famous, longtime menu item from my friends at Boudro's/Zinc.
- 1 cups ½ Napa Cabbage shredded fine
- 1 carrot peeled and julienned
- 1 inch ” diameter Glass Noodles
- 15 Shitake Mushrooms stemmed and sliced
- 2 legs and thighs Roasted Duck shredded
- 1/4 c rice vinegar
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 15 egg roll wrappers
- Fine chop cabbage and mix with julienne carrots. Boil together in boiling salty water until blanched (about 1 minute). Strain and plunge into ice bath. Place on kitchen towel and ring dry.
- Sauté mushrooms with rice wine vinegar, soy sauce and ginger powder. Salt and pepper to taste. Soak glass noodles in hot water. Dice Coffee duck fine. Assemble Spring Roll.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!