Cabernet Grill's Hill Country Eggnog
Thick, creamy eggnog made with Texas' own Garrison Brothers Bourbon! Watch the video here. You'll want to make this Christmas cocktail over and over again...Enjoy!
- 2 cup heavy cream
- 2 cup Half and half
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 8 egg yolks
- 1 Mexican vanilla bean split
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 pinch Cinnamon
- 6 oz Garrison Brothers bourbon
- Mix cream, sugar, egg yolks and vanilla together in a medium size bowl and place over double boiler.
- Stir with wire whisk continuously until mixture begins to thicken ( or coats the back of a spoon) Do not overcook! Pour mixture through a fine strain.
- Add remaining ingredients and cool mixture before serving.
- Serve chilled in tall glasses over ice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!