This Trader Vic’s cocktail from the 1940s is a tequila spin on today’s Moscow Mule! Beach ready with just 4 ingredients.
- 1/2 ounce Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/2 ounce crème de cassis
- 1 1/2 ounces reposado or añejo tequila
- 2 1/2 ounces Ginger beer or ginger ale
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in an ice-filled cocktail shaker, and shake vigorously. Strain into an ice-filled highball glass.
- Garnish with lime slice, sliced fresh ginger if desired.
Excerpted from Beach Cocktails by the editors of Coastal Living. Copyright © 2017 Oxmoor House. Reprinted with permission from Time Inc. Books, a division of Time Inc. New York, NY. All rights reserved.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!