Fresco! Cafe Italiano's Fusilli With Artichoke Hearts & Sausage
This recipe is from Chef Roberto Crescini from Fresco! Cafe Italiano. He is click2houston's Chef of the Month for March!
- 12 artichoke bay hearts
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 12 oz North Italian sausage style
- 1 lb fresh fusilli pasta
- 1 pot of salted water to taste
- Cut the artichoke hearts finely, sauté them in a frying pan with extra virgin olive oil and minced garlic and add the sausage crumbs.
- Meanwhile cook the pasta in salted water, drain after 5 minutes and add the fusilli to the sauce, sprinkle with grated Parmigiano Reggiano and serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!