Goya Foods Latin Sliders with Jalapeño Relish
Slide into summer like a Houston Astro sliding into home with these lovely little sliders from Goya Foods! These Latin Sliders with Jalapeño Relish are so flavorful -- but only take minutes to prepare.
- 1 can GOYA® Jalapeño Peppers chopped
- ¼ cup finely chopped yellow onion
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp. GOYA® Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp. GOYA® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¾ lb. ground beef
- ¾ lb. ground pork
- 1 pkg. GOYA® Chorizo finely chopped, 3.5 oz.
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro chopped
- GOYA® Vegetable Oil for greasing grill grates
- GOYA® Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning with Pepper to taste
- 10 slices pepper-jack cheese
- 10 slider buns
- In a medium bowl, combine jalapeños, onions, cilantro, lemon juice and olive oil. Mix well so flavors are incorporated. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a large bowl, mix by hand ground beef, ground pork, chorizo and cilantro until just combined. Form ground meat mixture into 10 mini patties that measure about 3” wide; cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or until firm.
- Heat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat; grease grill grates. Season patties with Adobo and place on hot grates. Grill, flipping once, until charred on underside, about 7 minutes. Flip patties and cook 4 minutes more. Top patties with cheese, cover grill and cook until patties are cooked to medium well and cheese is melted, about 3 minutes more. To assemble sliders, divide patties evenly among bottom buns, top each with about 1 teaspoon reserved relish and top buns. Serve immediately.
This recipe is provided courtesy of Goya Foods.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!