GOYA Fresh Shrimp Sauté
- 1/2 cup GOYA EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 red bell pepper finely chopped
- 1/4 yellow bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp. GOYA® Minced Garlic
- 2 tbsp. GOYA® Sazonador Total
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup GOYA® Lemon Juice
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- 1 lb. peeled and deveined large shrimp (tails left on), about 16-20 pieces
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until very hot, but not smoking. Add onions, green, red and yellow bell pepper and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables soften, about 7 minutes. Stir in Sazonador Total and hot pepper flakes. Pour in lemon juice and sugar; bring to boil.
- Add shrimp to skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, until shrimp and bright pink and opaque, about 3 minutes. Garnish with cilantro
- Serve with rice, over pasta or next to freshly cooked vegetables.
This recipe is courtesy of Goya Foods.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!