Grilled Fruit Salad
Plums, peaches, pears and figs find their way into this uber easy grilled fruit salad from my friends at Sysco. Tastes like summer!
- 2 Plums
- 2 Peaches
- 1 pear
- 4 figs
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 cup White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Micro Basil
- 1/4 oz Mint Leaf torn
- Slice all of the fruit into your desired size and shape.
- Season with salt and place on the grill cook for two minutes and then rotate to give grill marks smaller pieces will take less time to cook then remove from grill.
- While the fruit is cooking, mix the honey and balsamic vinegar.
- Arrange the fruit on the plate, drizzle with the dressing and garnish with mint and micro basil.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Dustin Alexander, Sysco.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!