Harold's Crawfish Pasta
Fresh spaghetti from Chef Antoine Ware at Harold's in the Heights, cooked al dente and tossed with olive oil and scratch-made Crawfish sauce. Topped with fresh julienne tomatoes.
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 Tablespoon Creole seasoning
- 2 Tablespoon minced shallots
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon fresh thyme
- 3 Tablespoon Crystal hot sauce
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 pound unsalted butter
- 2 cup heavy cream
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pound Crawfish
- 1 ½ cup English peas
- 2 cups mushrooms your choice
- 1 pound fresh spaghetti cooked al dente and toss with olive oil
- 1 tomato julienne
- In a medium sauce pot, melt 1 tablespoon of butter, sauté the shallots and garlic for about 1 minute. Stir in Crystal Hot sauce, white wine, Creole seasoning, and fresh thyme. Reduce for almost half, add 2 cups heavy cream. Simmer for about 8 minutes or until the sauce thickens. Add 1 pound butter. Strain and set aside.
- In a large sauté pan, melt 1 tablespoon of butter. Add 2 cups mushrooms sauté for 2 minutes, then add 1 ½ English peas, Crawfish. Season with salt and pepper .
- In a mixing bowl, toss the pasta with Crawfish sauce. Plate the pasta, top with the fresh julienne tomato.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!