Summer days are perfect for cool salads like this one. So easy to make! Thanks to HEB Cooking Connection for this recipe!
Combine all ingredients, except lettuce, in a medium size bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Serve chicken salad on lettuce leaves or toasted bread.
- 2 ½ C diced cooked chicken
- ¾ c Dean Fearing Sunkissed Apricot Sauce or Silky Orange Blossom Sauce
- ½ C Mayo
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ cup celery, chopped
- ¼ C sweet onions or green onions, chopped
- 1-2 teaspoons Adams Reserve Korintje Pork Seasoning
- 1 Nectarine, chopped
- ½ c chopped nuts, such as slivered almonds, pecans, pistachios