Make This Succulent Spice-Rubbed Pork Tenderloin with Spring Mixed Pea Salad
Why not try a dish that will brighten your table? Here, the pork is accompanied by a vibrantly colorful pea salad, carrying the taste of spring. Punched up with a few splashes of zesty lemon juice and the flavors of tarragon and mustard, this salad is just the right complement to the spiced-up essence of the pork.
- 1 Tbsp. GOYA® Sazonador Total
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. GOYA® Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning with Pepper
- 1 pork tenderloin about 1¼ lbs.
- 4½ Tbsp. GOYA EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL divided
- 1 red onion cut into ½” dice
- 4 Tbsp. GOYA® Lemon Juice divided, or fresh
- 3 cups GOYA® Frozen Peas
- 1½ cups sugar snap peas halved crosswise
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tsp. grated lemon rind optional
- ½ tsp. dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp. sugar
- ½ tsp. salt
- Combine Smoky Spice Rub ingredients.
- Place pork on large sheet of plastic wrap and brush with ½ tablespoon olive oil. Sprinkle evenly with Smoky Spice Rub. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 12 hours.
- To make Spring Mixed Pea Salad, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook 6 minutes or until softened. Remove from heat and stir in 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Set aside.
- Bring a large saucepan of water to boil. Add peas and sugar snaps and boil 2 minutes, until vegetables are crisp-tender. Rinse under cold running water and drain well.
- Whisk together tarragon, lemon rind (optional), mustard, sugar, salt, remaining 3 tablespoons olive oil and remaining 3 tablespoons lemon juice in large bowl until blended. Toss in onion and drained peas.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Grill pork, turning occasionally, until it registers 135°F on an instant-read thermometer, about 20 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes, slice, and serve with pea salad.
This recipe is provided courtesy of Goya Foods.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!