Osso & Kristalla Creole Marinated Italian Shrimp
This fabulous salad is made by our friends at Osso & Kristalla in Houston. It's so simple to put together, but has big effect! The vinaigrette may just be the best part!
- 1 lbs. 16/20 shrimp
- 2 green, red, yellow bell peppers julienne
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2/3 cup Red Wine Vinegar 5% acidity
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons creole mustard
- 1 tablespoon Creole seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Fresh Ground Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano crushed
- Combine ingredients. Whisk or shake well. Add Shrimp and marinate at least 30-45 minutes before serving. Place shrimp over a bed of fresh seasonal vegetables.
This recipe is provided courtesy of Osso & Kristalla in Houston.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!