Parma Crown Truffled Grissini
These are deliciously simple to put together, using grissini, or long thin breadsticks that you can buy pre-made. A little white truffle oil goes a long way with buttery slices of Prosciutto di Parma.
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter softened
- 1 tablespoon white truffle oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 6 grissini (long thin breadsticks)
- 6 slices thin Prosciutto di Parma
- Combine butter and truffle oil in a small bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spread cheese on a plate. With a butter knife, spread each grissini with the butter mixture 3/4 of the way up. Roll each stick in the cheese to coat.
- Wrap each with a slice of prosciutto. Serve immediately.
This recipe is provided courtesy of Parma Crown.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!