Raspberry, Peach & Basil Sangria
Pour a round of this Raspberry, Peach and Basil Sangria for your friends while poolside (or lakeside!) or throw it together in a punch bowl. Just like the easy days of summer, this sangria from The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel & Convention Center is just as easy to make.
- 1 cup peach nectar
- 1/2 cup Amaretto
- 1 bottle ginger ale 1 liter
- 1 bottle white Zinfandel wine 750 mL
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2 fresh peaches pitted and cut into thin wedges
- 1 leaves handful of fresh basil, torn into chunks
- Muddle the raspberries a bit. Combine with peach nectar, Amaretto, ginger ale and wine. Throw peach slices in and garnish with fresh basil.
This recipe is provided courtesy of The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel & Convention Center.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!