Sparkling Ice's Ginger Jell-o Shots
- 16 oz Sparkling Ice Ginger Lime
- 10 limes
- 1 cup vodka
- 2 packages unflavored gelatin
- 2 tbsp chopped mint
- Cut the limes in half lengthwise and scoop out the insides, set to the side.
- In a saucepan, add Sparkling Ice Ginger Lime, sprinkle gelatin over and allow to sit for 2 minutes. Place over low heat and stir until dissolved, about 5 min. Remove from heat and stir in vodka and mint.
- Pour mixture into lime halves and place into the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or until set. Cut limes in half to serve and enjoy!
This recipe and photo are courtesy of Sparkling Ice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!