Tookie's Campechana Cocktail
Towering shrimp campechana layered with hand-mixed tri-pepper pico de gallo, avocado and tangy campechana sauce from Chef CJ with Tookie's Seafood in Seabrook, Texas.
- 6 oz. Campechana sauce (recipe below)
- 6 oz. shrimp 31/35 boiled, cut into 1/3rds
- 6 oz. Pico De Gallo
- 2 oz. avocado 1/4'' diced
- 1 oz. lime wedge
- 1 oz. cilantro chopped
- 4 oz. Corn Tortilla triangles
- 1.5 oz. Fresh minced jalapeno
- 2 cups Cocktail Sauce
- 8 oz. Zing Zang
- 4 oz. Clamato Clam Juice
- 4 oz. Tomatillo sauce
- 2 Tbls. Fresh Lime Juice
- Toss shrimp, Campechana sauce and Pico de Gallo in a mixing bowl. Spoon into cobalt blue martini glass. Top with 2 oz. of diced avocado, evenly distributed. Sprinkle evenly with 1 oz. (volume) of rough chopped cilantro. Place lime on rim of glass. Place glass on checkered paper lined plate, and arrange tortilla triangles around glass. Place 1.5 oz. of jalapenos in a 2 oz. portion cup on side of plate.
- Serve with an iced tea spoon. If jumbo lump crab is added to order, add 1 oz. to top of mixture.
- 13” Round Plate-paper lined and blue martini glass, iced tea spoon.
Recipe courtesy of Tookie's Seafood.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!