Yellowbird Vegan Chili
This might be the most delicious veggie chili you'll ever consume! It's especially great for the cold winter months — super rich and super spicy. Make this recipe on Sunday night to enjoy throughout the week or cut it in half to enjoy for one night.
- 3 cups Cauliflower chopped
- 3 cups butternut cubed butternut squash
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 3 large Carrots diced
- ½ Sweet Yellow Onion diced
- ½ cup white quinoa
- ½ cup Yellowbird Habanero Sauce
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 5 cups water
- Add all ingredients to a large pot over medium–low heat or slow cooker on low.
- Stir until all ingredients are evenly distributed and let cook for 45 minutes or until all veggie are cooked.
- Optional: garnish with black bean, sweet potatoes, and spinach and enjoy!
Recipe and Image courtesy of Yellowbird Sauce.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!