These adorable Bunny Cream Puffs will add a whimsical touch to your Easter. Get the whole family involved, the kids will love it!!
Heat oven to 400°F. Combine water and butter in 2-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil (4 to 7 minutes). Reduce heat to low; stir in flour vigorously until mixture leaves sides of pan and forms a ball. Remove from heat. Beat in 1 egg at a time until mixture is smooth.
Drop dough by 1/4 cupfuls, 3 inches apart, onto ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Pierce each puff gently with fork to allow steam to escape. Cool completely.
Prepare pudding mix, using 1 1/4 cups milk, as directed on package. After pudding is set, gently stir in whipped cream. Cover; refrigerate until serving time.
To create bunnies, cut off cream puff tops. Cut large marshmallows crosswise into 3 pieces. Dip cut-sides into decorator sugar for ears. Using toothpicks, attach sugared marshmallows into top of cream puff for ears. Use melted candy coating to attach chocolate chips for eyes.
Just before serving, fill bottom half of cream puff with 1/3 cup filling. Press licorice strips for whiskers and pink candies for nose into filling. Place decorated cream puff top over filling. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired.
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Land O Lakes® Butter
- 1 cup All-purpose flour
- 4 Land O Lakes® All-Natural Eggs
- 1 package (3.3-ounce) White chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 1/4 cups Cold milk
- 1 cup Whipping cream, whipped
- Large marshmallows
- Vanilla-flavored candy-coating (almond bark), melted
- Mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Black string licorice, cut into thin 3/4-inch strips
- Small round pink candies, such as mini candy-covered chocolate pieces
- Powdered sugar, if desired