Done in a flash and yet so flashy. You’ll love these eye-catching mashed potatoes…chalk full of spiced maple pumpkin-y flavor! Watch how Chef Brent prepares it!
1. Empty cans of cut sweet potatoes into heating pan. Mash in pan with butter.
2. Add in Maple dip.
3. Mix in brown sugar and pecans.
4. Continue to stir and heat to desired consistency.
*If not canned, you can peel them and boil the sweet potatoes, or bake them in the oven and scrape off the skin
- 2 cans sweet potatoes (29oz), drained
- 1 jar Robert's Reserve:Spiced Maple Pumpkin Dip
- ½ cup pecans, pieces
- 1/8 cup brown sugar, light