GOYA Food's Chicken and Corn Chili
This isn’t your ordinary chili—it’s made with chickpeas! To make this unique one-pot meal, seasoned chicken is cooked together with onions, garlic, bold spices, tomato sauce, GOYA® Pico de Gallo Salsa, nutty GOYA® Chick Peas and corn. After simmering for just 20 minutes, top with fresh chopped cilantro and dig into a comforting, mouthwatering bowl of goodness.
- 1 tbsp. GOYA EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 tsp. GOYA® Minced Garlic
- 2 tsps GOYA® Oregano Leaf
- 1 tsp. GOYA® Ground Cumin
- 1 1/2 tbsps cayenne pepper optional
- 1 lb. ground chicken breast
- 1/2 tbsp. GOYA® Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning with Pepper
- 2 cans GOYA® Tomato Sauce 8 oz. each
- 1/2 cup GOYA® Salsa Pico de Gallo-Mild
- 1 can GOYA® Chick Peas drained and rinsed, 15.5 oz.
- 1 can GOYA® Golden Corn drained and rinsed, 15.5 oz.
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- In a large pot, heat oil over medium heat. Add onions and garlic and cook until translucent, about 5 minutes. Stir in oregano, cumin and cayenne pepper, if desired; cook for about 1 minute.
- Season ground chicken with Adobo, and add to pot. Stir chicken so that it breaks up and browns; cook for about 3 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce, 1 cup water, salsa, chickpeas and corn. Bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer, cover and cook for 20 minutes. Stir often to blend the ingredients, and continue to cook until mixture thickens.
- Serve while hot, and top with chopped cilantro
This recipe is courtesy of Goya Foods.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!