Texas Sunshine Relish
Relish made with lavender infused agave and packed inside sliced toasted baguettes from the Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort!
- 1 English cucumber seeded and small diced
- 2 medium size Oranges peeled & small diced
- 1 Grapefruit peeled & small diced
- ¼ green bell pepper small dice (smaller than citrus & cucumber)
- ¼ red onion small dice (smaller than citrus & cucumber)
- ½ bunch Parsley chopped
- TT salt
- TT Fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp crumbled goat cheese
- Phyllo cups or sliced toasted baguettes
- lavender infused agave
Lavender Infused Agave:
- 1/2 cup dried lavender
- 1 cup agave
- Heat lavender & agave over low flame for about 3-5 minutes. Cool and put in container or squeeze bottle until ready to use.
- Peel & seed small diced English cucumbers. Peel & small dice oranges & grapefruit (remove any seeds). Small dice green bell pepper & red onion (smaller than citrus and cucumber). Chop parsley.
- Combine all in bowl and mix & season with salt and fresh cracked pepper. Crumble goat cheese in bottom of phyllo cup & top with relish mixture (or spread goat cheese on baguettes).
- Drizzle with lavender infused agave.
Recipe and Image courtesy of Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!