The Woodlands Waterway Marriott's Peach and Mint Punch
This Peach and Mint Punch is a perfect drink to help cool you down this summer! It's very refreshing with the flavors of fresh peaches and mint combined together.
- ½ fresh peach
- 5-6 Fresh Mint Leaves torn
- ½ lime juiced
- 1 tsp agave
- 1.5 oz shot vodka
- 3 ICE CUBES
- Peach Pear LaCroix or plain sparkling water
- mint and fresh peach slices for garnish
- In a mixing glass or cocktail shaker, muddle together the peach, mint, lime and agave into a thick pulp.
- Add in the vodka and ice cubes and stir to combine.
- Pour into a glass and top with a splash of the Peach Pear LaCroix or plain sparkling water. Garnish with mint leaves and fresh peach slices.
This recipe is provided courtesy of The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel and Convention Center.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!