GIRLS’ NIGHT OUT GOES ITALIAN!
Our Girls’ Night Out at the new Piatti restaurant at the breathtaking Éilan Hotel Resort & Spa promises to be the biggest and best yet!
Sip on Prosecco as you stroll the Piazza tasting incredible food like mini crab cakes with house made remoulade, seared tuna on sun-dried tomato crostinis, figs drizzled with lavender honey, beef tenderloin with gorgonzola and even tiramisu…just to name a few of the items. See the full menu below.
Also, tons of shopping from nearly a DOZEN vendors and over TWENTY giveaways throughout the evening, not to mention exquisite Italian and Fiesta fashion from Julian Gold (plus shopping bags to take home!) and a dramatic hair style show with ME Salon, featuring some of the queens of Fiesta.
There will also be a Claudia Lobao jewelry set valued at $350 for our raffle…and much more! A portion of the proceeds from Girls’ Night Out will be benefiting City Year San Antonio.
So, kick off the spring season in Italian style with swag and join me at GNO. Ciao Bella! See You at Piatti Éilan!
- SAS Shoemakers
- South Hill Designs
- Votre Vu
- Cariños-by Eydee
- Stella & Dot
- ME Salon
- Collins of Texas
- Jewelry Addict
- Southern Gypsy
- K Hampton Designs
- Mercedes-Benz of Boerne – weekend lease
- Total Harmony Yoga – yoga classes
- Painting With A Twist Gift
Menu Items (from Executive Chef Armando Diaz):
- Flatbread with Green Apple, Gorgonzola, Balsamic Reduction
- Fresh Figs with Lavender Honey on Puff Pastry
- Mini Crab Cakes with House Made Remoulade
- Artichoke on Garlic Parmesan Crisp
- Bresaola with Melon & Fresh Mint
- Margarita Pizza Bites
- Seared Tuna on Sun-dried Tomato Crostini
- Grilled Tenderloin topped with Gorgonzola on Herbed Lavash
- House-made Mini Tiramisu Cups