Chicken A La Parilla
One of El Machito's most popular marinades from Chef Johnny Hernandez re-worked by my friends at H-E-B Cooking Connection. Here it's made simple and easy with chicken jicama tacos!
- 3 cups Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
- 1 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ bunch cilantro
- ½ white onion
- 2 tbsp Adam’s Reserve Chipotle 5 Spice
- 2 tbsp smoked paprika
- 6 H-E-B All Natural Chicken Breasts
- 1 package H-E-B Jicama Tortillas
- Combine all orange juice, lime juice, garlic, cilantro, onion, Adam’s seasoning and smoked paprika in blender, and puree. Reserve 1 cup of marinade for basting. Marinate chicken overnight in remaining mixture.
- Remove chicken from marinade and coat w/ olive oil, and add 1 tsp Adam’s Reserve Chipotle 5 Spice.
- Grill for 5-7 minutes each side, until internal tempo reaches 165 in center. Remove from grill and allow to rest 5 minutes.
- Serve alone or with HEB Jicama Tortillas.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!