Sweet Chile Brussels
Many thanks to The Garden Co. in Schulenburg, TX for sharing and to my friends at H-E-B for making the recipe easy in my kitchen and yours! As seen on our TV series, Goodtaste with Tanji ;).
- 1 bag HEB Brussels Sprouts halved
- 1 tbsp Kalamata olives diced
- 1 tbsp capers no brine
- 3 tbsp HEB Organic Canola Oil
- ½ tsp Black Sesame Seeds
- ½ tsp Toasted White Sesame Seeds
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 heaping Tbsp. Adam's Reserve Kicked Up Chicken
- ½ cup Canyon Foods Sweet Chile Lime Sauce
- 3 tbsp Central Market 4 Leaf Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ cup Praline Pecans roughly chopped
- Heat a skillet on medium heat, add oil.
- Sauté sprouts, capers and olives about 5 minutes, until sprouts are golden brown and tender.
- Add all remaining ingredients, mix and heat for 1 minute.
- Serve with your favorite fish or chicken.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!