This is one of the staples of Italian cooking. And Paesanos’ version of Eggplant Parmigiana truly delicious. Enjoy!
1. Peel eggplant slice 1/2” thick, season heavy with kosher salt.
2. Drain in colander for 30 minutes, rinse and pat dry.
3. Combine Panko bread crumb, cheese, Clark’s Seasoning and finely
4. Coat eggplant in flour then, egg wash, then Panko bread crumb
mix, coating well.
5. Heat oil in sautée pan.
6. Add eggplant in small batches and cook till golden.
7. Place in oven-proof dish, top with tomato sauce and mozzarella.
Bake at 350º until cheese is bubbly.
- 3 Large eggplants
- 1 Tbsp Kosher salt
- 4 Cups Panko bread crumbs
- 1 Cup Parmesan cheese
- 3 Tbsp Clark’s Seasoning
- 3 Tbsp Italian flat leaf parsley
- Flour for coating
- Egg wash
- Tomato sauce
- Whole milk mozzarella
- Oil for frying