The popular Nutcracker Sweets is back – bigger and more scrumptious than ever! The icing on the cake this year is the host location: the incredible new Tobin Center in downtown San Antonio.
Nearly 20 of the city’s top restaurants, bakeries, chefs and trucks will roll out an evening of holiday delights. In addition to festive bites and beverages, guests will be treated to live music, a performance by Ballet San Antonio and an upscale raffle. The Nutcracker Sweets Shoppe has returned as well! It’s filled with cookbooks, culinary specialties and more delicious holiday gifts… 😉
Tickets are available now at: NutcrackerSweetsSA.org. Or you can purchase by phone by contacting Brooke Bell at: 210-930-3669. $50 for adults, $25 for 13 – 17 year-olds, and FREE for kids 12 and younger.
Proceeds benefit the Battered Women and Children’s Shelter, which provides life-saving services to victims of domestic violence.
Monday, Dec. 8 from 5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
The Tobin Center for the Performing Arts
100 Auditorium Cir., San Antonio, TX 78205
Chefs and Dishes…
- John O’Larnic, HEB Alon Market — Stawberry Lollipops
- Diana Barrios Trevino, Los Barrios — Empanadas
- Steve McHugh, Cured at the Pearl — Terrine of Christmas Goose
- James Whitson, Brindles — Butter Rum Raisin with Honey Figs
- Robbie Nowlin, Citrus — Valrhona Chocolate Ganache with Applewood Bacon
- Stefan Bowers, Feast — Huckleberry Panna Cotta
- Chris Cook, Sandy Oaks Olive Orchard — Olive Oil Ice Cream w/Dehydrated Olive and Preserved Orange
- Jesse Perez, Arcade Midtown Kitchen — TBD
- Tyler Horstmann, Tejas Rodeo Steakhouse — Cold Turkey S’mores
- Elise Broz & Amy Delbridge, Biga on the Banks — Gingerbread cupcakes with Orange Cream Cheese Icing with Pomegranates
- Freddie Covo, Edible San Antonio — Truffles
- Carino Cortez, Mi Tierra Restaurat — Sopes de Carnitas con Salsa Negra y Queso Cotija
- Joshua Biffle, A La Mode Gelato — Mascarpone with Marron Glacé, and Zabaione (egg nog) Gelato
- Isaac Cantu/Melissa Beverage, Cordillera Ranch — Decadent Hot Chocolate Shots with Caramel Apples
- James Canter, Guerrilla Gourmet — Piri Piri Gulf Shrimp
- Kathy Pullin, Pullin Premium BBQ — Candied Pork Belly Cubes
- Tim McDiarmid, Tim the Girl Catering — Cheese Crackers w/Grapefruit & Cardamom Chutney
- Michael Skibitcky, HEB Culinary Academy — TBD